No Products in the Cart
In my life, I have moved so much. From Germany to Italy via Paris and London...
Some of my furniture just simply fell apart. And this upset me, the pieces were not cheap at all. My sofa though - handmade in a workshop - looks nearly as it did on day one 12 years ago. And it has seen the upbringing of two very active babies - and survived our cat.
- why you should be able to wash and change upholstery
- why sofas assembled by hand live much longer
- what is the lifecycle for a bio- sofa
It is special to own a completely handcrafted product made in Italy.
We all enjoy having something specially tailored to our space, and having a piece with a unique story.
- why the new luxury is slow, not fast
- what our client Dominique said about her custom chairs
- why we believe in customisation
Did you know that the sofa and other furniture in your home can impact your health, and also the future of our planet?
I didn’t know this for a long time, and the background surprised me. Read here…
- why sofas are more complex objects than we think
- why sofas may contain hidden toxins
- how to make sure your furniture is safe
We were thrilled to find out about the principles of biophilic interior design and we would like to share a few simple tips about how to make your interior closer to nature. Shapes, Materials Colour, Air, Light, Water. Learn how to use these elements for a healthy and calming home.
Biophilic Design - a new way of living and designing.
Make your physical and mental wellbeing a priority.
Better your home.
Biophilic design may be just what you need!